very merry

I tend to keep things pretty lighthearted over here at Oh Laura Darling, because let's face it, it's just more fun that way.  But here's a secret.  I worry.  A lot, actually.  About all sorts of things.  Just like everyone else.  I worry about my job, moving out, money, and accidentally missing a great sale on lip gloss.

But today?  Today those things that I worry about didn't seem to matter so much.  You know what did matter?  

This very long, twenty person table...
 and the people I love sitting around it.
I am so lucky.  And so thankful. 

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas.

P.S.-Just in case anyone is wondering how the Las Vegas tree fared this Christmas, here she is, still on the dryer, in all her pre-lit, lime green glory.

Comments

Jenn W said…
hope you had a great Christmas! 20 people at a table sounds like a FUN time. :)
Courtney said…
I'm glad you had a wonderful Holiday! The table looks lovely :) Merry Christmas!
awe that sounds like such a nice time :) i'm glad you had a very merry christmas.
Jamie Lane said…
Loved catching up on all these Christmas posts! The part where your sister was super cheery made me laugh out loud because I know I have been like that to my husband so many times, usually after a medium iced coffee. Glad you had lots of people to share your merry Christmas with! And glad Las Vegas tree is still keep'n it real!
{av} said…
I am a worrier too...you're not alone! Thankfully, it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas day...there's nothing better than spending time with people you love. xoxo {av}
Jessica said…
Still a very gorgeous little Vegas tree. ;)
Baby Sister said…
Looks like a wonderful time. :) I love that the Vegas tree is still on the dryer...hilarious.