during hurricane sandy



 



 


Comments

Helene said…
that shortbread.... yum!!!!
Becky said…
Looks like you had fun during the hurricane! Glad you were safe, too. I just stayed home, slept, and went on the computer. :I
Nicole said…
Looks so cozy! Glad you were safe! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Newest follower :) Hope you'll stop by this week for my hop :D Love to have you! :)


♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon
Victoria said…
You make waiting out a hurricane look like a lot of fun!

Glad it was. :)
RadiantKristen said…
You make the hurricane look like lots of fun! I can't imagine a more entertaining way to be stuck at home =)
Erin Heydt said…
HAHAHA! I love your black screen for "power outage"! Very cute. Glad you survived! We never lost power and I still can't believe it. Thanking my lucky stars.
Jessica Acosta said…
Hi! I love your blog. I have been following you for a while now but never let a comment as I decided recently to finally create a blog. I notimated you for a blog award! You can click'here' to check it out. I hope you like it and I look forward to following you. Have a great one!
Angi said…
Haha...looks like it maybe was just a little fun! Minus the power outage part ;)
Ashley said…
Well that is the best way to spend a hurricane!! Snuggled inside! Darn the power outage. Where are you guys?
Amy said…
SO glad to hear y'all were safe!
:)
AND it looks like you made the best out of the nasty weather! :)
Looks like a perfect hurricane party! Glad you are safe!
Tarabelle said…
So glad you made it through ok! Looks like you had an awesome Hurricane Party!

Tara

http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/
Brooke Houston said…
Glad you were able to keep safe and stay positive.
Yelle said…
Love this list form of photos!
RinskiiJoy said…
Looks so cozy! ^_^ <3 I looove fireplaces. And candles. And I secretly love power outages.
Thanks for stoppin' by my blog!! <3
xx
Danielle said…
So I know you were in the midst of a giant hurricane... but it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)Jealous of the shortbread!
That actually looks super duper cozy and fun! I used to love it as a kid when the power would go out... such an adventure! Hope you survived Sanday ok!
Kayla Peveler said…
Bahaha love the "power outage" ... just black. Hopefully you have full power again!! That shortbread looks delicious! :)
Hilary said…
That all looked like such fun...you were being so productive! Me, I was being a bump on a log. Hopefully you have power back?? XO
stylemailbox said…
omg i love this post. it's a total recap. i'm in LA so this was cool for me to see. :-) glad you are safe!

come say hello-
www.stylemailbox.com
Baby Sister said…
I'm glad you were able to have fun. And that you stayed safe. :)
meme-and-he said…
glad you survived!! we made it through and kept our power the whole time...we were shocked!
Elise said…
Stay safe! Looks like you're making the best of it!!
you have a snuggie? Jealous. Glad you made it through the storm safe!
Brittany said…
Glad you stayed safe!! Baking and Uno sound like fun :)
helen said…
glad you're safe!!! what a great use of time - you were so productive, and positive, it seems :)
Elizabeth said…
that shortbread looks amazing. stay safe out there!
Whitney said…
this is a solid storm post :) love the snuggie!
Mrs. Pancakes said…
you looked like you were set....and safe and sound! the baking looks delicious!
Oh wow, what an event!! Glad to see everything was in good fun and that you didn't experience anything too frantic!!
Marisa said…
Why didn't I think to break out my snuggie during the hurricane?! such a great idea!
meg said…
Thanks for visiting today! So I assume you're in the Northeast too? How long did you lose power for? I'm in CT and we were lucky this time, we only lost it on Monday.

Meg
Heather K. said…
So glad you're safe! That was probably the most legit "picture in diary" form on Sandy. Also, one word: snuggie. Love it.

-Heather
{heatheringheights.com}
Jane said…
Glad you guys were safe! That looks like the perfect way to spend a hurricane.
Glad you were safe and made the best of a crappy situation! We did the same!
Rachel said…
Ugh hope you're holding out! You made it look like you had a lot of fun, so I give you a lot of credit!

Life Unsweetened
Anet said…
oh, wow! cool pics)
Soph said…
Love the post and the candles:) Thanks for the comment on my blog<3 It was mucho appreciated:D
Glad you were abele to have fun and make it party during the Hurricane! In florida, we should do this too!
Lisette said…
You are SO FUNNY with the Snuggie and the power outage pictures! Haha! Thanks for stopping by! I've followed you!
Northern Belle Diaries
lori said…
snuggies are lifesavers... love mine! :)
even though it's a hurricane, it looks like you had some fun! uno is an awesome game, and that shortbread looks yummy. :)
Stephanie F said…
haha!! Lettuce pray. Never heard that one. So cute. I use it with my nieces :)

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting about my awesome laundry-doing husband.

Glad the storm didn't affect you too badly, and I hope this week was a better week for you.

Stephanie
http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/
Johanna said…
Glad you are safe...and thank goodness for snuggies!
Kristin said…
look at all those comments!! fireplaces are the best!!
Wow at the shortbread, looks MASSIVE!! lol. I was watching Barefoot Contessa on food network and she had a recipe for shortbread with one end dipped in chocolate - next experiment! Hope Sandy has not caused you too much trouble, looks like you had fun!