not much beats a weekend at the beach




















 
   
  



Comments

Dee said…
Hi Laura, those donuts look so delicious. I have to say, you take really amazing pictures. That first picture of the beach and the very last picture are my favorites. It looks like a scene you'd see on a postcard or on a calendar. I'm glad you had a wonderful day at the beach. It looks like it was loads of fun... :)
Rachel said…
Your title is correct, but this looks like an especially awesome beach. Tandem biking? Colorful ball things for sitting on? Cool!
BLovedBoston said…
Looks like a perfect weekend and now I can't wait to go to the beach! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
I love your photos! Especially the flag pic.
Rebecca Jo said…
Life truly looks picture perfect
Bethany Carson said…
It's hard to beat a day on the beach + donuts! Add sunshine, roses, and some of your favorite people, and it sounds fabulous! Great shots.
Brittany said…
Gorgeous pictures! Looks like a lot of fuN.
um, can i go there please? so, so jealous. of the weather, the beach and the doughnuts. omg they look amazing.
Brittany said…
Rub it in, Laura. Why don't you? Looks amazing, says the land-locked girl in Indiana.
That looks amazing! I bet you didn't want to come back to reality! haha
R said…
I live at the beach. I can tell you that it never gets old. I sit in the sand and watch the waves every chance I get. I can't imagine what it will be like once I have to leave here.
Gorgeous pictures! That one of the waves, where you can see the ripples in the water right up front - I would totally hang that on my wall. I need to get myself to the beach.
Sarah Alway said…
Oh my gosh, these photos are amazing! Also how are you so tan?? I'm jealous...
Victoria said…
Yay!!!!! There is NO place on earth better than the beach. Just none! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed a great trip!
Emily said…
Looks like a great weekend. Jelly y'all made it to the beach.
Jenny said…
What a fun weekend! You are so right... not much beats a weekend at the beach, except maybe a week. ;)
Katie Elizabeth said…
This is my idea of a perfect weekend! Especially the donuts, give me allll the donuts!
Ashley S. said…
Your photos are stunning!
Mommy Little said…
Beautiful photos! And those doughnuts look heavenly!!
Your pictures are fantastic!! Those donuts look so good.
Baby Sister said…
Oh my gosh that looks amazing!! I'm slightly jealous. Your pictures are beautiful!