why i love june weekends: in (mostly) photos

Eating every meal on the patio with my main man.

(We also had brussels sprouts.)

 Afternoons at the pool.
 Weeds in the woods.  Pretty ones.
 Drinking an extra cup of coffee so I can admire my gorgeous garden a bit longer and congratulate myself on my very green thumb.  And my humility.

 New Pandora stations, inspired by seeing Jersey Boys this weekend with my mom and sister.

And finally, finding a random car magnet on the street (aka STRIKING GOLD) and secretly sticking it on Matt's car.  And then waiting to see how long it would take him to discover it.

Spoiler alert: he discovered it when he took the trash out after dinner, less than three hours after I stuck it on there.  Because on his way out the door I told him it would be in his best interest to examine the back of his car.  So basically I cannot keep a secret.

Photobucket

Comments

ae said…
My June weekends were filled with pool days! The best way to spend a summer afternoon.
Paige Gunter said…
Uhh, I want to see Jersey Boys so badly. Was it good?
Kari said…
Beautiful flowers! Summer is the absolute best. I can't wait to spend more time at the pool:) Hope you're having a great day!
Blogger Ash said…
Summer is wonderful! I have Jersey Boys on my list to see. Let me know what you think of it!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com
I can't keep a secret either because I'm so full of glee at what I pulled off.
Brittany said…
hahahah I love that you found a magnet to put on his car secretly but then told him about it!!!
Baby Sister said…
That meal looks delicious. And I laughed so hard at you hinting at him. I'm horrible at secrets too. HORRIBLE!!
Michelle said…
Hahahaha. I love that you did that!

I am so jealous of your garden and table outside. It's too perfect.
I wish we had a pool to hang out at on sunny days! I think it's funny you found a sticker and stuck it on his car! It seems like y'all have a lot of fun!
Amanda H said…
Your weekend looks awesome and I am amazed by your garden!