fall


















Comments

Dawn said…
Those are some great pictures you have! It looks so nice out...definitely more wonderful than the cold, breezy snow we had yesterday. (Insert frowny face here.) I enjoyed the picture of "looking up." Also, the "Sweet Gum" in another language is hilarious (and, yes, I did try to read it aloud).
Morgan said…
Those pictures are so beautiful! I love the colors of changing leaves! =)
Jamie Lane said…
Oooo I love the yellow!
Baby Sister said…
Wow. Those are some awesome and beautiful pictures!!
Bride-onicles said…
Gorgeous photos, living in FL I miss out on the beautiful fall colors of the trees. What amazing colors in those photos!
Caitlin said…
These pictures are stunning! Yayyy Fall!
Oh I love the fall. Great photos!
Lyndsay said…
Beautiful pictures! This time of year is always so pretty!
Evelien said…
Beautiful pics!! I love fall walks :)
Looks like an amazing forest hah!
Heather said…
so pretty. wish Florida looked like this :)
Jane said…
Beautiful photos!!!!
Miss Amy said…
WOW - These colors are SO STUNNING. Thank you for sharing! I miss living in Upstate New York where I can enjoy these colors!
Adelyn said…
Wow! What gorgeous pictures - looks like an incredible fall.
wow what wonderful photos!! that is definitely what fall is.
brooke field said…
I miss those fall colors already!
Sarah said…
So gorgeous! Nothing is prettier than the colors of changing leaves.