Tuesday, August 28, 2012

a real dream come true

I've been a big fan of Kate Middleton since the day she came on the scene.  In fact, I just searched my blog for her name and the result was eight posts.

Eight. 

I TOOK A VACATION DAY FROM WORK for the royal wedding for goodness sake. And then I got up at 4:00 in the morning to watch it.

If Michelle and I are ever bored, we search the TV Guide channel for shows about Kate.  And if I had a dollar for every time I said, "I WISH I WAS KATE MIDDLETON" well, I would have enough money to rent out a wing of Buckingham Palace.

However, due to recent developments in the form of a mask from Michelle's aunt, I will never have to make that statement again.

Now I'm going to go eat some scones.

Cheers.

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious!

I, along with my roommate and others who joined us, woke up for the Royal Wedding. We enjoyed tea and scones. Another girl and I proceeded to wear tiaras to class (we had the same class). Also, we stayed a bit longer at the TV and saw the SECOND kiss!

*sigh*

Here is where I wrote about it!

http://mylifetintedpink.blogspot.com/2011/05/royal-festivities.html

Kirsten said...

P.S. If you want a great scone recipe, I can send you one!

Baby Sister said...

Hahahaha! That is awesome!!

Pegster said...

Laura - you are funny :). I totally understand the obsession though, I have been obsessed with both Kate and Will since they started dating. It's no coincidence I married an Englishman :).

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sarah said...

I was hoping you'd post that picture!!! I love it!!! :)

Brooke Houston said...

I LOVE those rings, so so pretty!!!

stephanie said...

HAHAHAHA omg. you are awesome.

Sunny said...

haha, that mask is awesome! love those rings too, i want one!! ;)

Sara @ Seeing Purple Stars said...

beautiful rings!!! :)

Evelien said...

Haha so funny!!
Are your rings real? I'd loooove to have a real one like that!