Friday, September 12, 2014

people have been mistaking me for a princess all week

When I got out of the shower on Monday morning, I saw that I had this message from Matt.

I'm not sure what makes me happier- the news of another royal baby, or the fact that Matt simply used "Kate," knowing that I'd know exactly who he meant.  We are both on a first name basis with the duchess.


Speaking of Kate, my engagement and weddings rings are at the jeweler for their six month check-up, and they may not be ready until SEPTEMBER 26TH!

It's a good thing I have this to wear in the meantime.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Carli Ferretti said...

i just wanted to stop by and say you're blog is so cute girl!

xo, carli
www.puppiesandpolkadots.com

Ashley @ A Cute Angle said...

Beyond excited that Royal Baby #2 is on the way!! Love your Kate dupe ring.

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

Baby Sister said...

I was so excited when I heard!! :)

If you can't wear your engagement/wedding rings, that's the best replacement ever!