i'm back

Well, well, well.  I have a blog.  Imagine that.

Over the past two weeks I've spent two days in Harrisburg for a work meeting, three days in Lancaster for a conference, and four days in upstate New York on my family's vacation.  Plus I've been working like crazy, keeping up with All Things Bachelorette, and methodically working my way through every new Triscuit flavor.

BASICALLY, THINGS HAVE BEEN WILD AND CRAZY AROUND HERE.

When I opened the photos folder on my phone tonight to get a picture for this post, what to my wondering eyes should appear but the following series of photographs.
 




It appears someone unintentionally photographed her upper leg and headphone cord at various points throughout her nightly walk.

That someone is me.

I BET YOU'RE SO GLAD I'M BACK!

I do have several stories to write about my recent trips and activities.  And hopefully I can find the time to do so.  You know, when I'm not busy photographing my leg and eating rosemary and olive oil flavored Triscuits.

Comments

ae said…
Can't wait to hear about your trips!
harmonysong said…
That is my FAVORITE flavor!! Especially to eat with Sabra Garlic Hummus!!
Baby Sister said…
Haha. It always makes me laugh when I find random pictures like that on my phone. I love the rosemary and olive oil ones!! They're so good!!
Little Miss MBA said…
Haha this is too cute! "That someone is me." Love it-- so something I would do!