the case of the misplaced hyphen



Photobucket

Comments

itbritt said…
Is it ridiculous that I spent the last two minutes laughing at this?

It must be the dorky ex-copy editor in me.
Sarah said…
This just made my morning. As if this exists in public HA!!!
Blogger Ash said…
Yikes. That's bad.

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com
Pamela said…
oh my gosh! hahah!
Megan R. said…
Oh my gosh! That's awesome and totally something I would take a picture of! You're awesome! :D
Cece said…
Oops!! What happen to the proof reading and editing? It's only 3 words!
Jen Ham said…
I know...crazy how I always see bad grammar on store signage! xo Jen
brooke lyn said…
this is awesome and dumb at the same time
The Lady Okie said…
HA! Literally LOLed on this one. Thanks for sharing!
Heather said…
Ok that makes me cringe. WHY do people insist on butchering the English language?!

Adorable blog!
Baby Sister said…
Bahahahahaha!! That one had me laughing so hard. I feel bad for the people who made the sign. :)
Angela said…
Yikes. That's embarrassing.
Faith said…
That made me laugh out loud. How do companies make these type of errors?
Seriously Kate said…
Hahaha! I suppose that happens sometimes.. Adds a bit of character and comedy. :)
kristyn said…
This. Is hilarious. And awesome. I love when I find these things!

A restaurant in my hometown used to have a sign saying, "Tito's Taco's" haha, it was the best. Then finally I guess they realized the mistake and now they have a new sign up. Darn. Always got a kick out of it.
Hilda said…
LOL, oops!

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You made my day! ❤

http://hildald.blogspot.com/
HAHAHA! Happens to the best of us... ;-)
Fash Boulevard said…
lol. Poor thing. Another fabulous and hilarious post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. :)

www.fashboulevard.com
Sarah Shumate said…
HA!! You have to wonder who made the mistake - was it the person submitting the design for the sign, or was it the sign makers? And if it was the designer, why the heck did the sign people not call to check on it! Hilarious!
Jayda said…
Hilarious!! I can't believe they didn't catch it before they put it up. Haha.
Vanessa Mercado said…
thanks for visiting my blog! following you now! Kisses from VV!!
Vanessa Mercado said…
thanks for visiting my blog! following you now! Kisses from VV!!
Susannah said…
Haha. I love finding signs like this. :-)
Allison said…
Haha...this is a big OOPS! Honestly I don't think I could go in the store after that.
Rachel said…
heeheehee! Love it! Grand-Re. That should probably be added to the dictionary.
Katie said…
i always love these things - crazy that no one catches them before they put them up!
Cody said…
Haha! How embarrassing! Looks like that little fluke didn't phase them...
Danielle said…
Hahaha. Golden. I love searching for messed up grammar in the world!
P!nky said…
hahahah way too funny!
Jess said…
How does this happen?! haha
his little lady said…
This is too perfect ;)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com