because summer will be over soon and i will miss all this green and blue















Comments

Absolutely gorgeous pics girl! That creek looks so peaceful! And love all the pretty flowers!
<3, Pamela
Sequins & Sea Breezes
Morgan Apfel said…
Hahaha I love the title! SO TRUE!
Bijoux said…
Oh, I hear you girlfriend! I've been thinking that in three more months, the misery starts again.
ae said…
Beautiful pictures!
Summer always overstays it's welcome in South Georgia. I am so ready for winter!!! ;)
Rebecca Jo said…
I'll tag this when the middle of winter is here & everything is bleak & grey
I love these Laura! They're all gorgeous. I love the flower from below a lot as well as the fence.
Gorgeous pictures gurlie! I love seeing that you're holding on to summer, as everyone else seems to be rushing fall to get here. I love to hold on to summer because fall means winter is coming :-P
Amie said…
These photos are beautiful!!
brittany said…
gorgeous photos!! i am soooo not ready for summer to end! the green and blue make me so so happy!!
Beautiful pictures!! I'm so ready for the pretty red, orange, and yellow fall leaves, but I always hate the brown and grey of winter that follows. :o(
Cece said…
I would absolutely love to walking or running (though realistically it would be mostly walking) on that trail! Beautiful scenery.
E Blankenship said…
Oh, I am right there with you. I am trying to soak up every moment, for I know the days of blue and green, as you put it, will not last much longer. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy autumn, but it seems to fly by in an instant and then I'm stuck in the drab bleakness of what sometimes feels like an endless winter.
Marie said…
These pictures are beautiful. Personally, I'm looking forward to Fall. I'm completely over the heat and humidity. And I really want to ear all my cute fall clothing. haha
Such stunning snaps!! I've been eagerly awaiting fall, but the beauty of your photographs has reminded me to savor the summertime in the meanwhile! ;) Thanks for sharing!! Wishing you a beautiful upcoming weekend, Laura!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate
Jennifer Oliver said…
SOOO beautiful! I really love the one of the old gate; there's something kinda magical about it. I'm also sad to see summer go (partially because I'm dreading my first Midwest winter), but I'm really excited about autumn's arrival. Sweaters, boots, crunchy leaves, and pumpkin spice errything!
Liz Jo said…
Gorgeous photos! i actually love the fall season because of the colors :) but your summer here looks absolutely beautiful

liz jo @ sundays with sophie
Ashley S. said…
Beautiful photos!!!

www.peacefulsimplelife.blogspot.ca
I wish I had all this greenery in at home! I'm quite jealous of you right now!

xoxo,
Abby
www.thefrugalblogger.net
Baby Sister said…
You live in such a beautiful area!! I love Utah, but that's one of the things I LOVE and kind of about the "middle" are of the states. I love all the greenery!
Beautiful shots! I love the tunnel of trees. :)
Sara McCarty said…
Oh, so beautiful! Such gorgeous shots! Love this!
Angela said…
Beautiful pictures!
birdie to be said…
Such pretty pictures!
IamSuperMelski said…
Awesome photos! How I wish summer could be a little longer!
Terra Heck said…
Although I will not miss summer, those are some very pretty photos.
I love all of this. These are the best views on a summer walk!