Monday, September 4, 2017

sibling rivalry take 3, alternatively titled, is he working for national geographic or something?

I was going to write a post about our long weekend, but my left index finger is currently bandaged up because I had a run-in with a wallpaper scraper earlier this afternoon.  Typing is a bit cumbersome and I'm experiencing an unusually high number of typos.

For example, I initially typed infex dinger up above, instead of index finger.  On second thought, maybe I should type a long post.  I bet it would be a riot.


Anyway, last weekend, I went to the zoo with my brother and his family.  We hadn't done a photo challenge in  a while, so we decided to do one at the zoo and see who could take the five best photos.  As soon as Phil emailed his photos to me, I knew who the winner would be.  But, since this is my blog, I'm just going to share this extra photo because while I may not have taken the best pictures of the day, I'm pretty sure I took the cutest one.





Below are the real contest pics.  You can vote for your favorite in the comments and the winner gets $50 and a behind the scenes tour of the zoo.


Totally made that up.  The winner gets zero dollars and bragging rights.



GROUP ONE













GROUP TWO










11 comments:

Faith said...

I love your sibling rivalry posts! The winner is group one, lol.

Audrey Louise said...

...group one took some pretty amazing shots.
Also I think group 2's photographer might have a future in bird watching!

Julie said...

What a fun rivalry!

Nadine Lynn said...

Gotta love sibling rivalry! That first picture is so sweet :) I hope that your index finger is feeling better!

Rebecca Jo said...

I like the Group One pics - I like the close up of the animals.
I love you two do this.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I like both groups of pictures!

Brianne said...

LOL I love these rivalries. Group 1.

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld said...

I always love these photo challenges! I think I'm going to have to go with Group 2... mostly because I LOVE that 3rd picture of the birds!

Kelly said...

I have to say - Group 1! Although that is a pretty darn cute photo of your niece. :-)

Marie said...

oh i love sibling rivalry! My vote is group one!

rooth said...

The pictures of the birds is the BEST one :)