it fits right in with the snowmen

A couple of weeks ago Matt came over to my apartment and cooked a fancy dinner.  He made steak with a blue cheese filling and a dark, sweet sauce drizzled over the top.  We also had mashed potatoes because I love them, and asparagus because we are adults and it's time to voluntarily eat our vegetables.

Last night I went into the kitchen to investigate that classy piece of foliage you see in the right corner.  We had reason to believe that a large spider was making his happy home in those leaves and Michelle and I intended to nip that in the bud.  Literally.

While we didn't locate a spider during the inspection, I did notice a new addition to the space above our cabinets.
It appears that Matt didn't just cook while he was here last weekend, he did some decorating as well.

He is a man of many talents.

Comments

Carlie said…
haha love it! What a nice surprise that he is a great decorator as well!
Carlie said…
haha love it! What a nice surprise that he is a great decorator as well!
Baby Sister said…
Lol. That's hilarious. At first I thought you were talking about the snowman, but that's even better. :)
I always freak out when I see spiders in the house near plants!