because it's snowing here, so i'd kind of like to go back

 




Comments

Kayla Peveler said…
Wow!! Gorgeous! Where are these pictures from!?
Rebecca said…
Wow, beautiful, where is that?
Claire Davis said…
Oh so beautiful. Thanks for that this morning :)
Peacock said…
OMG i wish I was there right now. It's so cold in England!
Whitney said…
snow!? uh oh!! take me to the beach!
Wow. I wish I were there right now!
Where is that?! It looks amazing, like heaven on earth...
Angi said…
Horrible post. Absolutely horrible.

Now I want to go there too.

;)
Becky said…
Pretty pictures! Where's this at?

We're getting snow over here too - pretty crazy for me, since I don't think I've seen snow before mid-December before.
helen said…
that looks heavenly!! the blue is gorgeous
meg said…
That is SO BEAUTIFUL! Sorry, I'm a new follower, so I assume you talked about this before, but where is it?

Meg
Nicole said…
It's kinda' cold here, no snow.. but I wish it was warm!!
RadiantKristen said…
Oh my goodness, that looks divine! Hope this storm isn't burying you too far in snow!
Melissa said…
Such beautiful photos! I wish I was there right now.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
Melinda said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog & your lovely comments! I would love to go somewhere nice and tropical right now :D

Would you like to follow each other?

http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com
immerlight said…
oh amazing sunny place! Great pictures!
his little lady said…
Whenever the weather first gets chilly I love looking back at old sunny pictures ;)
xo TJ
lori said…
such gorgeous pictures! where were they taken?
Baby Sister said…
Oh, I am so going there one day!!