i'd say this weekend was a keeper









Photobucket

Comments

KrissyGirl said…
Perfect weekend indeed. How great and beautiful was the weather? I broke out the shorts, I was kind of excited :)

Love love your dress and the venue! The table setting is wonderfully done also :)
Emily said…
Looks like a nice weekend. :)
Emily said…
I'd say that beautiful dress you are wearing is a keeper, too.
Hilary said…
Yay for flowers! You and your sister look so pretty! :-)
Heck yeah! That looks like an absolutely perfect weekend. :-)
Stephanie said…
Ooo really pretty dress on you!
Robin said…
Lovely pictures!
Amber Dominguez said…
Those dresses are beautiful!
Alex[andra] said…
That's so cute that you two holds hands while he's driving. Andrew and I do that too. :)

Your dress is so pretty!
Sarah S. said…
looks like a beautiful weekend. your pics and dress are so pretty.
Sarah S. said…
Looks like a beautiful weekend. Your pics and dress are so pretty.
Caroline said…
Well, it certainly looks like a fun (and productive!) weekend indeed... glad you had a great time :)
Nichole said…
Your dress is so pretty!
Angela said…
Cute shoes and outfit!! Was this a wedding? Looks like a great weekend. :)
Baby Sister said…
Looks like a keeper to me. Hand holding makes everything better.
super cute, and nice looks!!
hope u like my purposes as i loved your blog

www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
Sergio, xx
mQs said…
Looks like you had a great weekend!
Kristin said…
Looks like a successful weekend!
i love your plaid shoes. ( :
thank you for stopping by my blog this evening. i will stop by again real soon. it is my bed time & i am exhausted. need more time here for sure. take care. enjoy your week.
LaynahRose said…
woohooo for planting pretties :)
Lauren said…
Aw, such cute photos - I love your dress! xo