i've always known i'm their favorite

On Saturday night my parents were talking about what to make for Sunday dinner.  They didn't really ask my opinion, but since I have a hard time keeping my thoughts to myself I felt free to go ahead and tell them that I would really enjoy my dad's delicious cedar plank grilled salmon with the fancy sauce.  I also told them that I thought it would go great with some broccoli.  And a side of alfredo noodles. 

And perhaps some strawberry shortcake for dessert. 

Please.

Well.  Look what we had for dinner tonight.

Sorry Phil and Emily, but these pictures just prove that I am indeed our parents' favorite child.

And also maybe a teeny tiny bit spoiled.

Comments

ae said…
Looks yummy!
Thisisme. said…
Aaaw, that's sweet that you had your favourites for dinner! Phil & Emily will have to learn to speak up a bit more! LOL!
Chloe said…
hahaha
I wish I was my parent's favorite child!
You lucky girl!
Anonymous said…
Maybe a little bit spoiled????
stephanie said…
oh. that is awesome. that made me really giddy in my heart because your parents love you, and that is a treasure. :)
GreenGirl said…
That's awesome!
AWESOME. looks so good. Jealous.

~K
Michelle said…
Looks yummy! Love the dessert!
Things to Do said…
Woo hoo! I loved when that would happen! That dessert looks delicious.
Baby Sister said…
Oooh, lucky you!!
Holli said…
LOL!! I was spoiled too ;)
Emily said…
dear laura, the dinner was great and all, and i totally think you should be a professional meal-designer and all that, but i think you should pretty please write a blog post about how awesome Godspell is and how much you luuurrrvvveee me after you come see it on Friday. love, emily.
Jas said…
OH, OH jealous. Jealous. I think I'm going to make a delicious dinner tonight to ease my ravenous hunger that I'm going to blame you for.
linnea paulina said…
Ohhh, wow! That dessert looks delicious! Anything with whipped cream is fine by me.