Thursday, July 14, 2011

once you pop, the fun don't stop

Well, well, well.  I have returned.  I say that as though people far and wide were missing regular humorous content over here at Oh Laura Darling, which is by and large totally unrealistic.  Nevertheless, I spent last week vacationing with my family at a lake in the mountains a few states away.  ‘Twas a lovely time, but when I returned my brain felt a wee bit dusty because I spent several days writing nothing more complex than a Wal Mart shopping list.  

Yes, we went there.  

One or four times.

I can't stay away.
 
Anyway, I have OH SO MUCH that I could write about vacation.   It was fantastic.  We swam and hiked and explored and boated and shopped and s'mored and rested and laughed.

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Awwww, too cute! Glad you had fun but sorry you had to go to Walmart. Hate that place but it's SO NECESSARY!

Baby Sister said...

Looks like fun!! Love the picture. :) Oh, and I did miss your posts actually. :)

Sarah said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the cutest popping pictures yet! You look so cute! :)

ae said...

Glad you had a fun vacation!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you had a wonderful time!!