winter walk





























Comments

you take such gorgeous photos!! :) just lovely :)
Valeria said…
Love your blog!!! xoxo

www.rockandfrock.com

Ps. Follow each other???
Rebekah said…
Love the picture of the railroad tracks!!
Sarah said…
I love the picture of you and Matt! Your hair color looks so pretty too. Did you dye it?

Tell Matt that his coat makes him BLEND RIGHT IN with the woods! ;)
Baby Sister said…
Looks cold!! But very pretty too. :) Now, about that haircut...
Morgan said…
I love the pics! What a beautiful place!
REBrown said…
Such pretty pictures! I love the ice ones.
April Rowell said…
I wanted to put my coat on just looking at these ;)
Jean said…
old rail road tracks are so lovely!
Fran said…
Love the picture of the ice, so cool!
Hannah said…
gorgeous pictures... the ice. oh my word, that ice is beautiful!

Thanks for commenting on my blog!