Friday, June 22, 2012

haven't seen mail addressed like this in a while

I am 23 years old.  I graduated from college over two years ago and have been living in my own apartment since December.  I have a full time job, and besides the fact that every time I visit my parents I come back home with leftovers, for the most part I support myself.

So imagine my surprise when I checked the mail AT MY OWN APARTMENT this afternoon and saw this.
Mail addressed to my mom and dad.  The back of the flyer congratulated them on being the parents of a brand new college student, so either PNC is a little bit confused, or they know something I don't about my educational status.

Just when I was feeling like a grown up. 

Let's just hope that tomorrow I don't find mail for my parents from my high school principal.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

If it makes you feel better, I am 30 and I still get these...at my address...where my parents have never lived. For some reason it really annoys me every time.

Baby Sister said...

Haha. That's funny. I get things like that in the mail sometimes. Every once in a while I wish I would be a new college student so I could start fresh, but then I remember all of the math classes I had to take and, well, that's as far as the wishing goes. :)

Anonymous said...

I AM GOING TO BEEMUDA.

Katrin said...

Haha, that's really weird! Mail like that isn't very encouraging! I hope you won't get more mail like that!

Brooklyn said...

what an awesome blog! so glad you left a comment on VT! looks like you had a blast - love family time :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's too funny! I haven't seen a letter like that in a long time.