all good things must come to an end

Well.  I just returned from an amazing few days at the beach with Emily and my mom.  We walked and ate and talked and read and tanned and laughed and sat in sand chairs with beach towels on our heads.

Okay, just Emily did that last thing.


 To be fair, I'm pretty sure this was right after I spent half an hour telling her some ridiculous made up explanation about how the word "dolphin" actually originated from the words "dual fin" and that the technical term for seagulls is Mid Atlantic Sea Birds (none of which is true, by the way) and she JUST NEEDED A BREAK FROM ALL THE TALKING.

 
Some things never change.
 

Comments

poptartyogini said…
I've never thought of putting a towel over my head to get people to stop talking. I may have to try this at work. Glad you had fun!
J and A said…
Those photos are great!! Sounds fun!
Baby Sister said…
Lol. Your sister is hilarious!!
Sounds like a fun trip!!! =) xoxo