Back in December I wrote about tackling our first room renovation in our new house - my office. This picture of the office is from the online listing. You can obviously see why we couldn't pass up this house!
And this is what it looked like the day we moved in.
After we pulled up the carpet, we discovered that the floors had some sort of stain on them, and not the kind of stain that's supposed to be on a hardwood floor. It took a LOT of sanding (And dust. Oh the dust. I am still dusting.) and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide to bleach the stain out.
Then it was time to paint the walls, stain the floor, and put up new baseboards and window woodwork.
And now, it looks like this.
We still need to get blinds and hang some things on the walls, but I love it.
I'm going to need that coffee to tackle the next project - wallpaper.