Monday, October 18, 2010

jealous

This is the view from Matt's apartment.  I know it's not right to be a jealous person.
But in this case, I can't help it.
And this is what he sees every night.
Breathtaking.
Doesn't this look like the African savannah or something?  It's not.  It's the view from the WalMart parking lot down the hill from his apartment.
We made two trips to WalMart this weekend because 1-we are wild and crazy, and 2-I wanted to buy Nutella. 

I remembered to bring my camera the second time.  And I am so glad that I did!

6 comments:

Bloggin in PA said...

wow those views are amazing! So pretty!

Jenn W said...

ahh i'd be jealous of that too..that is absolutely gorgeous.

Laura said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Seriously? That's the view from his apartment? I'm so jealous! :)

Jessica W said...

wow SO pretty!! def jealous.

Kristin said...

Wow, that is just beautiful. We don't get views like that here in Florida!