Goodnight Moon








Comments

Julianna said…
amazing!
I'd love to go to that side of the US too. I reallu didn't realize how many places i had been. but i wish I could remember everything about the trips. Clearly, that's impossible because A) i was young.. too young. and B) I have the memory of a house fly :(
MissEmy said…
Beautiful pics! :) I always loved that book btw. :D
Anonymous said…
If you took those pictures right before posting, the moon was two days past full which makes it a waning gibbous. Further, the moon when almost full rises shortly after sunset, hence this moon being so close to the tree line in your photos. So, if indeed the moon had just risen, shouldn't it be Good Evening, Moon, instead of Goodnight? It wouldn't be Goodnight Moon until very early this morning, when the moon would set shortly before sunrise. Being an English major and a stickler for proper usage I would think that you would know these things.
Anonymous said…
wikipedia much?