Monday, January 24, 2011

this makes me want to go order half a gallon of sweet tea

My family and I went away this weekend, and after a five hour ride home yesterday, complete with a lively game of 20 Questions and a heated debate about leather being an animal or a mineral, I came home to see this...
And the best part?  It was addressed simply to "SONIC'S FAVORITE CUSTOMER." 

Finally, my allegiance and devotion and love of tater tots is paying off.  I have earned the highly coveted title of favorite customer.  Anything else from here on out is simply icing on the cake.

Or cheese on the tater tots.

14 comments:

Perfect Peace said...

hahahah congratulations on being Sonic's favorite customer! I'm sure that was a hard title to achieve :)

Jessica said...

Mmm, cheesy tater tots. They hit the spot don't they? Wish we had a Sonic close to me! Actually, it's probably a good thing we don't. ;)

Teenage Bride said...

hahaha too funny I just got a coupoln for free VS undies!! and McDonalds coupons.... i was super excited

mskanorado said...

Congrats on being Sonic's favorite customer! hahaha, love the: "Anything else from here on out is simply icing on the cake. Or cheese on the tater tots." too funny! :)

Mrs. K said...

alright...the post I read before this had a sonic corndog photo and all I could think about was getting one and a milkshake. Now I read this?! It's a sign. I must go.

ae said...

Congrats on the new title! I have to admit I am a little jealous;)

Megan said...

I'm insulted. Why was I not chosen as a favorite customer?? I ATE THERE TODAY!! I would go back and redo this day and not eat there just to spite them, but it was delicious.

Michaela said...

Woohoo!! Yum! Too funny (:

Things to Do said...

Haha - I got something similar to Chipolte. It was, no kidding, the best part of my day.

harmonysong said...

Hysterical- love it! Oh how I wish we had Sonic!!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

oh my gosh - I MISS SONIC. why can't europe have a sonic? :(

Holli said...

Love Sonic!!

Brooke said...

Sonic is so good!! I wish we had one closer because I've only had it once! ha

andrea said...

So. Freaking. Good. AND I can say that even after having worked at a Sonic all four years during high school and even the summer after my freshman year of college. Team Sonic for the win, apparently.