Sunday, January 16, 2011

this post is slightly under par, and i do apologize.

I am of the opinion that the sky never looks prettier than it does in the springtime.  It's just so bright and blue, and the leaves on the trees are so green.  Lately though, I've been thinking that it can look pretty neat in the wintertime too.






 For a change, I don't have many words tonight.  This weekend was a good one, even though yesterday I walked into the Verizon store and the saleman convinced me that he could save me TONS OF MONEY and I walked out an hour later with this...
It has the internet and a GPS (holla) and can do pretty much everything but cook your dinner for you.  Although last night I could not figure out how to set the alarm.  I consider myself fairly knowledgable in the world of technology, but I could not FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out how to turn an alarm on.  So I had to plug in my old phone and use that alarm.  Lame. 

Also, it is a touch screen phone.  My last phone was touch screen too, but for some reason my thumbs feel ENORMOUS when I try to type on this one.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is it something you can get used to?  Can you make the numbers bigger?  Do I have abnormally gigantic thumbs?

9 comments:

ae said...

I have always preferred the winter sky. Your pics are fabulous!

Things to Do said...

I love picture #4. And I had the hardest time learning to deal with a touch screen at first 90% of my texts were not what I intended, but I've gotten better only 89% of my texts are incorrect now.

Megan said...

Love your pictures!!

When I first got my iphone, I thought that I would never be able to text on it! My fingers felt SO big! Now, I'm totally used to it. So hopefully, you'll get used to it, too. Or you just have huge thumbs. ; )

Alisha said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! I especially LOVE the ice on the branch with the buds frozen in time!!! Simply beautiful :) Great shots girl!

Teenage Bride said...

Last night as my husband and I were walking into the house, I looked to the side of the house at the sun setting over the water. Everything was bright pink and orange, it was so beautiful it made my heart hurt. I do love the spring time though and cannot wait for it!!!

Julianna said...

Girl, I just got my first touch screen phone, and it took me 3 days to figure out the alarm, and I am still convinced that it doesn't go off sometimes when I set it! My fingers fill huge as well, but I am adjusting. I hate how sensitive they can be, but i'm trying to get used to that as well. Good luck! Love your photos.

Jessica said...

My husband uses his old cell for it's alarm too, I think it's circa 2001? Haha

mskanorado said...

All of your photos are lovely, #6 with the bud and the ice is my favorite, however! :)
I had a hard time on my phone, like Megan, and with time I got used to it. My husband swore for the life of him he would never be able to text on a iPhone, and he ended up with one...if he can text on a touchscreen, you will be able to master it as well, because I guarantee he has bigger thumbs than you!
I'm glad to hear you had a great weekend!

Baby Sister said...

I like your new look. :) Love the pictures. Winter is one of my favorite seasons to take pictures of. My thumbs felt HUGE when I first got my iPod touch...but it's gotten better. :)