Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i'm not a poet

I'm not a poet, and I know it.  But, I just might have a career in marketing!   Call me up, Panera!
This is a pumpkin spice latte.
Be careful-it is very hotte.

I didn't care for it, so Matt drank the rest.
While I had a broccoli cheddar soup fest.

That broccoli cheddar soup is really delicious.
Though, I'm afraid, not very nutritious.

But I threw caution to the wind and ate a whole bowl of it,
I could have had two, but wanted my clothes to fit.

So if you are in the mood for a warm soup or drink
Try this at Panera and see what you think.

You will never regret, believe it or notte,
trying their soup or their pumpkin spice latte.

8 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh, Laura, you make me laugh.

Sorry, I'm too tired to make it a poem. I'm not a fan of poetry, either (as I'm sure you now know!). But really, you always brighten up my day. And for that, I am thankful.

Leah said...

Haha, that's fun! I think I would have rather had the soup too! : )

Julianna said...

You could do a commercial or something! Ha! Cute!!

philmin9 said...

Simpsons did it.

stephanieamber said...

you are the best! please tell me you have a my panera card?

MissEmy said...

Yum! I love pumpkin spice lattes! I've had them at Tully's and Starbucks. Not Panera as of yet. I shall have to try one soon!

Ada said...

Haha! It's nice to find another English major who takes about as much pride in their poetry skills as I do. You made me really hungry for some broccoli cheddar soup!

Thanks for making your way to my blog. Please swing by any time you need to commiserate about post-English major life. (But really, it's the *best* kind of life.)

Ada

Julianna said...

I get mine online at TOMSshoes.com or in a store we have here called "Reed's" (they don't have a website), but online is the best option because sometimes they don't have all of their cute ones in stores! =)