Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for.  Of course I am thankful for The Big Four---family, friends, faith, and Penn State football.  But I'm thankful for lots of little things too, like my new lipgloss in the lovely shade of Zesty Red and peach sweet tea from Sonic and the way the world looked so pretty this morning as the snow fell. 

And in about four hours I will be feeling VERY thankful that my mom cooked nine pounds of potatoes for our Thanksgiving dinner. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Penn State Football?! That's hilarious! I guess I'm thankful for my college football and basketball team too. :)

Jenn W said...

happy thanksgiving!!!

snow?! that is crazyyy. i want snow here. but it'll probably be another few weeks before that happens.

sassyshoediary said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sarah said...

I am thankful for your blog. It ALWAYS makes me smile!